I’ve not made one of these posts for ages, having been concentrating on writing my thesis, but I thought that I would collect together several interesting literary links for your perusal.
- The Telegraph‘s list of the ‘top ten most famous books we never finish’ (here)
- Charlotte Moore’s lovely review of Mansfield by C.K. Stead from 2004 (here)
- Buzzfeed’s ’20 Literary Facts to Impress Your Friends With’ (here)
- ‘The Author’s Bookshelf: Jonathan Safran Foer’ from The Strand (here)
- Olivia Laing’s Guardian article about Daphne du Maurier’s Rebecca eighty years on (here)
- 5 Cornish Literary Highlights to work into future trips on Visit Cornwall’s website (here)