Another edition of Lit Titbits is here, with some wonderful links I’ve found of late. If you have anything you’d like to see featured in a future list, please let me know.
- Simon at Stuck In a Book and Rachel at Book Snob are two of my favourite reviewers, and their podcast, Tea or Books?, is wonderful. I tend to listen to it before bed, and have to make sure that I have a notebook and pen handy to note down all of those new-to-me books that I want to read immediately.
- Find out about the weird and wonderful things found in books sent out by AbeBooks here.
- Some wonderful artists have come up with the Corbyn Comic Book. It was launched at a Labour Conference in 2017, and I feel I need to get my hands on a copy. Read about it here.
- The excellent Jon McGregor’s companion to Reservoir 13, entitled The Reservoir Tapes, were serialised on BBC Radio 4 last year. They’re the perfect length (fifteen minutes) to listen to when whipping up a quick meal or washing up. You can find them here.
- Sarah Dunant speaks wonderfully, drawing links between the Ancient world and the modern. You can listen to ‘When Greeks Flew Kites’ here.