I am in the midst of writing my dissertation at present, and will be moving up to Glasgow in the next couple of months to begin my PhD. As you can see, it’s a very busy time for me! Regardless, I’ve been scheduling posts from the start of this year whenever I’ve had a few spare moments, so that there is no obvious lapse in reviews and the like on The Literary Sisters (thank goodness that WordPress allows me to be so organised!). I thought I would just give you a heads up that nothing here will change, and content will still be delivered every day. As well as the usual Saturday poems and Wednesday and Sunday songs, I have the following up my sleeve.
- A completion of my Reading the World posts (in which we will visit the rest of Europe, and all of the other continents)
- New reviews – short story collections, The Women’s Room by Marilyn French, Feminine Gospels by Carol Ann Duffy, The Complete Review Guide to Contemporary World Fiction, Here I Am by Jonathan Safran Foer.
- Flash reviews of books I have read recently
- A few ‘From the Archive’ posts to tide me over
- A list of abandoned books
- Some wishlist choices
- Reading recommendations
- Book Trail posts – a new idea I’ve had, which I hope you enjoy
There are a few more treats in store too, and I’m also planning another Forgotten Women Writer’s month (but when I will get time to schedule the posts, I don’t know!). I hope you find something here to interest you, and thank you, as always, for reading.