I very often find myself reading fascinating bookish articles and interviews, a lot of them written by authors whom I greatly admire, or featuring those whom I love. I thought that I would group a few of these together, so that you can all read them too, should you be so inclined to. I have found the following selection thought-provoking, and it has certainly opened my eyes to works of literature and authors whom I had not previously considered.
- My Hero: Lydia Davis by Ali Smith (The Guardian)
- Interview with Jonathan Safran Foer (The White Review)
- ‘Hearts Full of Sorrow’: A Review of Nicole Krauss’ Great House by Rebecca Newberger Goldstein (NY Times)
- ‘Ted Hughes: Man Into Fox’ by Alan Jenkins (Times Literary Supplement)
- Review of Mary Beard’s SPQR by Natalie Haynes (The Guardian)