It is Christmas Eve. What better way to unwind from the hectic preparations for tomorrow, than to read about Christmas in literature, and the holiday as seen through the eyes of some of our most beloved writers? I have collected several articles and stories from around the Internet, which I sincerely hope you enjoy.
1. Virginia Woolf Goes Christmas Shopping (The Telegraph)
2. A Feast of Christmas Authors by Sue Wilkes
3. ‘A Luckless Santa Claus’ by F. Scott Fitzgerald (short story)
4. A Christmas card inlay which Sylvia Plath sent to her English Literature teacher
5. A selection of excerpts written by Katherine Mansfield around Christmastime
Merry Christmas, one and all!